Vanilla pancakes with pecan maple syrup- YUM!

Mmmm I was watching the Paula Deen show the other day and she was making waffles with this pecan maple syrup.. and I just had to try it! (Although I was too hungry and I gave up on trying to search for the recipe she used)


Pecan Maple Syrup
- 2tblspn of butter
- 1/2 cup pecans- rough chop
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (whatever you have in the fridge!)
- pinch of salt








Step 1- Melt butter on low, add in pecans.
Step 2- Toast them for a minute.
Step 3- Add maple syrup and salt.
Step 4- Heat until warm.
Step 5- Add on to your pancakes or waffles. Enjoy!

To make the vanilla pancakes, follow directions on your favorite mix, and add a tsp of vanilla (I usually do the 7-8 pancakes which is a cup of pancake mix, and 3/4 cup water)

Dont they look yummy?! Enjoy,
Ashley

1 comments:

Susan said...

These are the best pancakes! Love them! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Labels

Blog Archive

Vistor Counter

hit counter